When 2008 started, I made a list of my objectives that should be accomplished before the year ends.  I read them often to remind me of the things I should prioritize.  Here are some of them:

  1. Fully pay MYDREAM JCB card by April
  2. Fully pay HSBC Mabuhay Miles Card by June 
  3. Fully pay Citibank Cash Back Visa by May
  4. Fully pay Metrobank Mastercard by December
  5. Save P3,000.00 every month
Among the  5 objectives listed above, the first four were already achieved.  I was kinda having a hard time with the last objective since I prioritize paying my credit cards first to minimize interests payments.  After paying the whole balance, I terminated the cards.  I only have 2 credit cards left right now, BPI Express Credit and Citibank Clear Visa.

My financial objectives were mostly debt reduction for this year.  Next year, I will be concentrating more on savings and investment.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.