I think 2010 is a very good year.  I feel positive about it and things are doing well for me and my family.  Moreover, here are my goals for this year and all my actions and decisions will be focused towards achieving these goals:

  • set up an initial emergency fund of P 25,000.00
  • set up individual bank accounts for my 4 children (P10,000.00 per child)
  • convince my hubby to stop smoking or to smoke less
  • exclusively breastfeed my baby up to six months or more (so we don't have to buy formula milk)
  • have a new cellphone (I will not buy one. I will find a way to acquire one without spending a single centavo)
  • renew my driver's license
  • plant squash for an extra income (2 cycles)
  • train my 3 year old son not to pee during bed time so we don't need to buy diapers anymore
  • lose weight (my ideal weight is 120 pounds)
  • baptismal of my 4th child (budget is P 15,000.00)
There are so many things that needs to be done but these are my priority right now.  How about you?  Did you make your plans for this year?

    Related Posts by Categories



    0 comments

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.