Year 2009 was a very rocky year for me.  I was reassigned back to Davao.  Some of our other income sources were cut-off because of this reassignment.  On the contrary, it gives us the opportunity to be with our kids again.  Here are my 2009 highlights, good and bad:

  • My husband and eldest son were hospitalized because of typhoid fever
  • My second son was also hospitalized because of pneumonia
  • My mother had her second mild stroke.  She's okay now
  • We extended our house 
  • We went to Camiguin Island
  • We visited Butuan City
  • We finally went to Duka Bay
  • We paid off 2 of our credit cards
  • Gave birth to my 4th child
There you go.  Those are some of the important things that happened last year.  Now, I will be making goals for year 2010.   Happy New Year!

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.