Last week, the Rural Bank of DARBCI in General Santos city distributed claim forms for all the unclaimed deposits.  I asked a favor from someone to get my priority number and forms since they are going to the place also.  My number was 843 and was scheduled to file my claim on March 24.

On March 24, we left early for Gensan with my kids and looked for The Port Cafe situated at Gaisano Mall because that is the venue for the claim processing.  When I found the place, I showed my documents to a guy and he gave me another priority number.  It was 122.  I saw familiar faces and most of them are from Davao City also.

My number was called about 1:30 pm.  I thought we will be receiving a check for our money.  Unfortunately, the only thing they told us is that we will wait for a letter from PDIC about the next step on how to claim our money and that we should keep the claim stub.  They did not give us any definite time on when to expect the letters and if the check is also included.  They will just say that they still have to process all the claims.  Maybe it will take them another month to send out the letters.  I just hope it is only A MONTH, not MONTHS!!!

Click here, here and here about my Rural Bank of DARBCI stories.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.