Yesterday, I was not able to sleep very well because my son was very restless.  I thought he was just not sleepy.  When I touched him, he was very hot and I immediately grab the digital thermometer.  It read 38.8 degrees celsius.  My son has a fever.  Since he don't drink medicines, we usually use suppository to lower his temperature.  It was not an easy task because sometimes he fights back.  But I am really persistent in finding ways to calm him down so we can insert the medicine in his rectum. 

Many hours have passed and his temperature is not improving.  He was very irritable and very hot.  We sponge bathe him and gave him popsicles.  Then on the afternoon, we finally decided to visit his pedia.  I also had his blood checked to make sure it is not dengue fever.  The pedia said it is viral or cause by the environment.  Before he got sick, his cousin already had a fever.  But we just want to be sure.  My father in law even wants him to be admitted so he can be properly monitored.  But I hesitated.  Fortunately, he is okay now and is back to being very active.  Thank God.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.