I just got a really bad news.  The bank where my time deposit was placed is under the receivership of PDIC.  I called the bank and the security guard told me they had stop operating yesterday.  I called PDIC about claim processing and the lady told me to call back by 2nd week of February 2009 to know when they will deploy people at the bank to process claims and complaints.

I made a post about my invesment in LEGACY a few days ago.  I was assured the bank was in good standing.  But I just read a while ago that the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas closed four other rural banks that were either part or "link with" LEGACY and Rural Bank of DARBCI is one of them.  This is really bad news.  I don't know if I am going to enjoy Christmas and New Year with this kind of problem.  Moreover, I don't know how to tell my hubby about this.  I don't know what will be his reaction.  I am just hoping that there will be no problems with our documents so that PDIC will released it immediately once we process our claim in the coming months.

I texted the person who invited me to join LEGACY about Rural Bank of DARBCI closure and she did not reply yet.  I know she still has some investment in this company and I'm sure she is also worried about her money.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.