I invested in this company called LEGACY about 3 years ago.  An acquaintance working in a bank told me about it.  She and her aunt were already investors in the said company so I decided to invest in the company also.  I've been receiving my monthly checks for 3 years now.  But lately, news about rural banks under LEGACY are declaring bank holiday and some have already closed.  I was alarmed.  My money was placed in a 5 year time deposit at 20% per annum at Rural Bank of DARBCI in Polomolok, South Cotabato.  I've been monitoring news and PDIC announcements about the status of some rural banks on bank holiday.  I texted the person who invited me to invest in LEGACY about this alarming news.  She said Rural Bank of DARBCI is not included among the banks that declared bank holiday.  She mentioned that the bank will have a change management next year.  I hope it will be for the better. 

The money I put into this investment were cash gifts during our wedding.  I know it was very unwise to invest into something like this.  But it was pretty tempting.  Imagine, your money will be doubled in 5 years time.  Well, this is a lesson to be learned.  With high returns, the risk is also high.  I just hope Rural Bank of DARBCI will not closed down.  And if ever it will, I am still protected with insurance from PDIC because the money I invested here was below P250,000.00.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.