When I was a kid, I am very fond of keeping piggy banks.  I would fill it up with any coin that is left with my allowance.  Until now, I am still keeping a piggy bank.  But I only use P5.00 and P10.00 coin because they are easier to count.  About two months ago, I really wanted to buy the globe visibility prepaid kit that costs P4,500 (USD 90.00).  I don't have that much money at that time.  So I opened my piggy bank and surprisingly, the coins totaled to P5,500.  That was about 8 months of dropping every P5 and P10 coins that I have.  So I was able to buy the globe visibility kit using my piggy bank money.  And I am starting to fill it with coins again.  Maybe next year it will be used in buying another item.  This is the best example of the Filipino saying, "Kapag may isinuksok, may madudukot".  Translation:  If there's a will, there's a way.  Just kidding.  I think what that Filipino phrase mean is "save for the rainy days" or something like that.  What do you think?

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.