Christmas is fast approaching and I still don't have my Christmas gift list. My top priority is of course my hubby and my children. Then my mom and my siblings. Then my in-laws and nephew. Then the house helpers. The list just go on and on. I don't give expensive gifts. I am more of a practical gift giver. I give something that can be used everyday rather than something that will only accumulate dust on the corner.

Here are some of my gift ideas:

Clothes (be sure it's the right fit)
Utensils
Personalized mugs and towels
Feeding bottles (if the receiver is pregnant)
Hair accessories
Pencil case (for young students)
Wall clock
Swiss knife
Wallet, Pouch, Bag
Photo Album
Umbrella
Cellphone (if you can afford one)
Money

How about you? Do you already have your Christmas gift list?

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.